FlatWhite Properties is a company established in Romania, with the following data: Company Name: Flatwhite Properties S.R.L .; Unique Identification Code: 42937252; Registration number at the Trade Registry: J05 / 1451/2020; Date of registration at the Trade Registry: 2020; Company headquarters: Oradea, Str. Jean Calvin no. 2 / A,. Bihor county, Romania; Bank account number: RO06BTRLRONCRT0562989101 opened at Banca Transilvania, Oradea branch.
By using the FlatWhite Properties system, you agree to the terms and conditions below. FlatWhite Properties reserves the right to change these terms at any time. In the event of a breach of these conditions, FlatWhite Properties reserves the right to apply all legal instruments and claim compensation.
FlatWhite Properties S.R.L. respects the confidentiality of any data, information related to the user registered on the site, as well as the transactions carried out by them, under the conditions and limitations imposed by law. Our computer system provides you with adequate methods for the protection of users’ personal data, as well as the operations, transactions they perform through www.flatwhite.ro and other subdomains of flatwhite.ro.
The terms and conditions presented are valid and apply to all websites in the domains of FlatWhite Properties S.R.L. having the quality of author / owner / administrator. All these websites (as they currently exist or will be subsequently implemented) as well as the website www.flatwhite.ro will be generically named hereinafter, individually or collectively Site and / or Sites.
In this document, words in the singular include the plural, words in the plural include the singular, words denoting the masculine gender include the feminine, and words denoting the feminine gender include the masculine one.
Guarantee and cancellation conditions:
In order to be able to guarantee your reservation you need to pay in advance 50% of the total value of the reservation in maximum 48 hours from booking.
Check in: after 16:00, Check out: until 11.00
Arrival before 16.00 and departure after 11:00 will be honored according to availability and for a fee.
Canceling or changing a reservation is allowed according to the chosen tariff plan and availability.
Non-refundable rate, the customer will be charged the total price if he cancels at any time.
Standard rate, the client can cancel the reservation free of charge no later than 7 days before arrival. If he cancels up to 7 days before the date of arrival, he will be charged for the first night. The non-presentation will be charged with 100% of the total accommodation rate and will cancel the rest of the reserved period.
- personal data- any information related to the identified or identifiable person; an identifiable person is that person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, especially by referring to an identification number or to one or more factors that are specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economical, cultural or social identity.
- processing of personal data- any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data, by automatic or non-automatic means, such as collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
- storage – keeping on any type of support the collected personal data;
- personal data record system – any organized structure of personal data, accessible according to certain criteria, regardless of whether this structure is organized in a centralized or decentralized manner or is distributed according to functional or geographical criteria;
- operator- any natural or legal person, private or public law entity, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, who sets out the purpose and means of the processing of personal data;
- third party- any natural or legal person, private or public law entity, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, other than the person concerned, the operator or the authorized person or persons who, under the direct authority of the operator or of the authorized person, are authorized to process data;
- addressee – any natural or legal person, private or public law entity, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, to whom data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party; public authorities to which data are communicated within a special investigative competence will not be considered as recipients;
- anonymous data- data which, owing to their specific origin or mode of processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable person;
- data such as “business address” – data that includes the name, position, business address, telephone number or e-mail address of an employee of an organization as such. “Business address” data does not fall into the category of personal data;
- statistical data – data which have been obtained as a result of the processing by the operator of personal data but which cannot be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical and / or information, promotion purposes.
11- DPO – the data protection officer whose main role is to ensure the application of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation).
- GDPR – is the abbreviation of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 applicable from May 25, 2018 at the level of the entire European Union as well as in any other state in the world where personal data of EU citizens are used. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), details here https://www.dataprotection.ro/?page=Regulamentul_nr_679_2016
By registering a reservation on the page of FlatWhite, the Buyer agrees with the form of communication (telephone or e-mail) through which FlatWhite Properties conducts its commercial operations.
All information on the FlatWhite page (pictures, descriptions, logos, slogans, documents, media materials, technical solutions and related information) is the property of FlatWhite and / or the Owner. The materials mentioned above mustn’t be used (under any form) without the written consent of FlatWhite Properties.
Watch out for Phishing
“Phishing” is a technique used for stealing sensitive data (especially a card number). This consists of the exact reproduction of a web page, which although identical to the original page, is an imitation. It can also display the Internet address in the address bar. To protect yourself, you must check the following:
– The Web page address must start with https: //
– In the status bar at the bottom of the browser, the yellow padlock should be displayed and displayed (indicating that the page is secure).
– The browser must not display any security errors.
– The address for which the security certificate was issued must be that of the site. Click on the padlock.
– Verify that the security certificate is: “Issued to: site_name”
Also read Terms and conditions.
www.flatwhite.ro will never ask you for the pin code, expiration date or CVV2 / CVC2 code except in the payment form valid only on the website www.flatwhite.ro. Do not send card details by email, phone or other forms.
Details regarding the processing of personal data